Chargrilled Duck Legs with a Honey and Mustard Glaze Posted on 1 Jun 10:56
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 4 medium duck legs
- Salt and fresh-ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp clear honey
- Grated zest of a lemon
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- Preheat the oven to 170°C/gas 3.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons of the olive oil over the duck legs and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a griddle pan. Griddle the duck legs until charred on all sides.
- Meanwhile, mix the honey, orange zest, cumin, mustard, garlic and soy sauce in a bowl.
- Remove the duck legs from the griddle and place each leg on a large square of tin foil. Spoon the honey mixture over the duck legs. Fold the foil over each leg, forming four parcels.
- Place the parcels on a baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 40 minutes.